Going Thru the Motions???

Need some way to earn $$$ in this Economy...watch this!

A TIMELY Word From Leigh

Monday, June 2, 2008

Waiting is ALWAYS Hard!

Not much is going on here... You know that saying about watching water boil? My hubby and 51 other people were laid off May 1. We are out of work. He started interviewing and networking that very day. Many doors Opened/Many doors Closed. Right now we are W.A.I.T.I.N.G to hear from 2 jobs. One job is okay (its a job), the other is beyond belief amazing (Please GOD!).
W.A.I.T.I.N.G is sooo hard. It is Monday and the "Please this one GOD" one called to say they will call at the END of the week to let us know. Ugh!
I may just have to start working on the Siesta Bible Study early...to fill my mind! But I can't seem to focus this week... This is soo close I can almost taste it!
Seriously mindboggling can't focus on anything! Sherry

No comments: