Going Thru the Motions???

Need some way to earn $$$ in this Economy...watch this!

A TIMELY Word From Leigh

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dogs are great!


I just read about Beth's dog Sunny passing on. I just sat there crying my eyes out. I have enjoyed hearing about Beanie and Sunny. I have been busy lately with my own 2 yorkies. Sasha just had surgery and dental work, Ginger just had dental work. Ginger is my shadow. She is always with me.

I love my cats but a dog will snuggle up to you and know right when you need that look of love... because the pay attention to us. The cats are mostly all about themselves.


We had three chichuahua's (all sisters). So pretty. We lost one a year for the last few years. They had such great personalities! THey will always be missed. Tessia, Dutchy(dutchess), and Shadow.


Extra Hugs for all today! Sherry

No comments: