Going Thru the Motions???

Need some way to earn $$$ in this Economy...watch this!

A TIMELY Word From Leigh

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sad Day in Our Family



My Uncle Charlie went to be with Jesus today! He was a kind, loving person. He was a fun loving person, he enjoyed a good laugh. His Laugh was so distinctive! I will long remember his Laugh!


Please pray for my Aunt Lois and their kids Bethany and Joel. This is a very sad day for all of us that loved him. We should be rejoicing that he is with the Lord (No Doubt)! But in our grief we cry.


We had just gotten home from spending the day with them at a Family Reunion (KY)on Saturday. Sunday morning (about the time his trouble began) I was thinking I should see if they want to meet for breakfast. But I remember that they weren't at the hotel they usually stay at. They had drove down further into the country. All day they were on my mind and I couldn't stop talking about them. At the reunion they talked of driving down to Georgia to see us (from Indiana). We drove home to Atlanta only to find out how fast a life can change.

Sherry

No comments: