Going Thru the Motions???

Need some way to earn $$$ in this Economy...watch this!

A TIMELY Word From Leigh

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's Coming Along!


Well It is coming along but I have a thingy on there that I'd like to take off :(
oh I got it finally...whew! I am gonna quit today while I am ahead.

I am soooo excited about doing the "No Other Gods" Bible Study with the Siestas this summer. God is really blessing us this Summer!!!!
Sherry

"You have to be in motion for God to direct your path!"

2 comments:

CountryKat said...

Thank you for your comment. Good luck with your blogging! Beware it seems to be rather addicting.

I am also very excited to start the No Other Gods bible study along with all the other Siesta's.

Cara

The Carswells said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for the comment. The beach in our picture is Panama City Beach. We have a condo and spend as much time as possible there. We love the beach! If you're looking for a place our building, Sterling Reef, rents units. Hope you have a great summer!