Going Thru the Motions???

Need some way to earn $$$ in this Economy...watch this!

A TIMELY Word From Leigh

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Can and old dog learn new tricks???

My name is Sherry. I am 45 and I am not technical at all ... would be the understatement of this century!!! But I am venturing out (without help I might add!) into blogging!!! I still have to figure out what all my email program can do for crying out loud.

I jumped into to this for Beth Moore and the Siestas!!! I want to communicate with the outside! I thought I might need this for the Bible Study we are gonna do this summer. So here I am. Probly gonna be talking to myself and won't even be able to figure out how to get back into it ... to answer myself... hahhahahhah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So your are sailing along......Things look nice and you are doing GREAT!