Going Thru the Motions???

Need some way to earn $$$ in this Economy...watch this!

A TIMELY Word From Leigh

Monday, June 15, 2009

Facebook has taken over my life!!!

I was just getting into blogging, which is time consuming! Face book is fast and easy! Also Time consuming!

Blogging is thoughts, feelings and what is the details in your life. Facebook is ..... lite! Then why do I miss blogging...I guess it is that connection. I just don't have time to go and read everyones blogs...I hardly even write on mine!

I find that some people are journaling in their blogs. Maybe I should do that???? I find that I (like everyone else) am a multi-hat person. I have my spritual side that loves to Study God's word, talk to my Siestas about what is going on in Beth Moore land! Then there is the Mary Kay side of life that is most positive and where I have great joy! I am hoping that this next six months will have gajillion things to report!

There is the supportive wife and the mother of a hormonal older teen daughter! Ugh...the deep and not so deep world of my daughter is more than a full time job. How come they can't relate to what I am doing and what is really going on with me??? I have to for them.

Parenting???? .... How do you parent a 25 year old male who thinks that you are dumber than wood??? If he is so smart then why is he living under my roof???
I'm just sayin.......

I can't forget the mother of 2 dogs who bark for no reason at all...all the time! AND 3 most precious Cats in the world. They all need my attention.

I won't even talk about the house! It is just short of condemnation!Of course I have to be there for everyone else. But who does the house reflect---the wife! DON"T LOOK AT MINE!!!

If this is any thing It is just a venting! I do feel truly blessed! I wish I had help with the House!!!

Summer....that could be a blog of it's own! Please! I wish I could do all the things that come across my mind. But like Dave Ramsey says ...you have to live like nobody else so that later you can live like nobody else! ( Save...payoff..enjoy with cash)

Maybe I will hire a house keeper someday! But for now I'd just like to find time today to get a shower!

Sherry

No comments: